Bella Vita Residence construction progress

!!!Going strongly forward!!!
Check out: VITA

Check out: AQUA

Take a look at our Facebook album on progress until March 2022: Moving forward confidently

The construction of Bella Vita Residence is financially secured by a banking institution, in addition, we are stocked with enough materials to be able to build your home on the sea by the deadlines!
The most appetising properties in the complex are already at an end!!!
See this article:

We look forward to welcoming you soon to become a part of Bella Vita Residence!!!
To buy with us you need only 30% of the price of the home, the remaining 70% is paid upon receipt of the act15

Follow us on Facebook & Instagram